KERSHAW 7008CFBLKRegular price ₱10,100.00
5" closed. 3.75" black oxide coated 8Cr13MoV stainless blade. Blue G10 handle with carbon fiber onlay. Extended tang. Pocket clip. Boxed.
KS7008CFBLK: 7008CFBLK Natrix XL Folding Knife, Blue/Gray G10 with CF Overlays
The Natrix XL offers a big 3.75" blade and a satisfying 8.75" open length. The blade is 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, expertly heat-treated by Kershaw to bring out its high-performance qualities. The black oxide coating on the blade adds blade protection and looks great with the blue/gray G10 handles with carbon fiber overlays.
The Natrix is based on Kershaw's brother brand Zero Tolerance 0770, which itself was inspired by the award-winning ZT0777. Like other Natrixes, this one features a drop point blade that offers solid performance. Accessed with the built-in flipper, Kershaw's KVT ball-bearing opening makes it easy to open the knife one-handed.
An oversized pivot provides an attention-grabbing detail on the front of the knife, while Kershaw's patented Sub-Frame Lock secures the blade and provides a dramatic, contrasting line on the back and lightens the carry weight of the Natrix XL. A decorative backspacer adds another embellishment. And finally, a custom-designed deep-carry pocket clip echoes the lines of a special recess machined into the handle to complete this good-looking, easy-to-carry knife.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Sub-Frame Lock - One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.00" (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.75" (22.2 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Material: 3D Machined Blue/Gray G10 with Carbon Fiber Overlay
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 4.2 oz. (120 g)